Ireland – Ready Made Companies
All our Irish Ready Made companies were incorporated, then file non trading/ dormant accounts every year together with the annual returns, they are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
We have two Ready Made Companies:
xxxcreek Consulting Ltd incorporated Nov 2020
xxxgate Consulting Ltd incorporated Feb 2021
After signatures on the official forms by the new directors in which they consent to act, the ready made company is transferred over and is ready to trade immediately.
- Ready Made companies from €640
- Provision of Registered Office – €320
- Company Secretary – €400
- Directors Register Maintenance – €120
A ready made company will be essential if a company is required urgently, for instance if a company registration number is needed immediately in order to complete an important contract and no time can be allowed for the incorporation process to be completed.
- Private Limited Company
- Benefit from limited liability
- Company Registration number immediately available
- Ready to trade immediately
- General commercial trading purposes
- Can undertake any nature of business
- Can operate anywhere in the world
- Members have limited liability
- Only one director required
- Single shareholder allowed – single member company
- Recent changes to corporation tax make limited companies advantageous to most businesses
Often called ready made or off the shelf, these are companies which have already been incorporated, but have carried on no activity whatsoever. We carry a stock of such companies. The companies are incorporated with neutral names, wide objects, standard articles, an issued share capital of £100. This allows you to issue shares so that one of the shareholders can have a majority controlling interest if required, or multiple shareholders.
Aged Shelf Company
Established companies are guaranteed to be clear of any debts or liabilities. You may need an aged company for the following reasons:
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- Building corporate credit is easier with age
- Other companies will do business with an older company before a brand new one
- Establishing a history for your business
- Bidding contracts at times require a certain age to your corporation
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history, the age is what matters most
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases. For example, some computer companies lease only to corporations over 12 months old