Ireland – Ready Made Companies
Ready-Made companies are no longer available in Ireland, companies are incorporated which are intended for immediate commercial use. We can incorporate your new Irish company within 2 – 3 days.
UK Ready Made Private Limited Companies
A ready made company will be essential if a company is required urgently, for instance if a company registration number is needed immediately in order to complete an important contract and no time can be allowed for the incorporation process to be completed. We keep a stock of UK Ready made companies available for immediate purchase.
Established Shelf Companies
All our ready made companies were incorporated, then file non trading/dormant accounts every year together with the annual returns. They are available immediately and fully inclusive of all documentation.
- Private Limited Company
- Normal general commercial trading purposes
- Suits the majority of requirements in Ireland
- Can undertake any nature of business
- Can operate anywhere in the world
- Members have limited liability
- Only two directors required
- Single shareholder allowed – single member company
- Recent changes to corporation tax make limited companies advantageous to most businesses
- Registration number immediately available
Often called ready made or off the shelf, these are companies which have already been incorporated, but have carried on no activity whatsoever. We carry a stock of such companies. The companies are incorporated with neutral names, wide objects, standard articles, an authorised share capital of £100,000 and an issued share capital of £100. This allows you to issue shares so that one of the shareholders can have a majority controlling interest if required, or multiple shareholders.
After signatures on the official forms by the new directors and secretary in which they consent to act, and notify us of the new registered office address, the ready made company is transferred over. As a private company, it is ready to trade immediately.
Established companies are guaranteed to be clear of any debts or liabilities. You may need an aged corporation for the following reasons:
- Corporate image is enhanced with age
- Building corporate credit is easier with age
- Other companies will do business with an older company before a brand new one
- Establishing a history for your business
- Bidding contracts at times require a certain age to your corporation
- Obtaining bank loans is easier when you can show you have history, the age is what matters most
- Obtaining corporate credit cards and leases. For example, some computer companies lease only to corporations over 12 months old