Ireland Company Incorporations
Simplest way to Incorporate your Company in Ireland
Welcome to formacompany.ie – Irish Company Formation Services. – We specialise in incorporating limited liability companies in Ireland.
Clients benefit from our expert assistance throughout every step of the incorporation process.
Company Formations for Non-Irish Residents made simple with our fixed fee incorporation services including a resident director.
After incorporation, we can provide company secretarial services and registered office to ensure your Irish company remains compliant and in Good Standing under the Ireland Companies Act 2014.
Please contact us with any questions that you may have. We’re always happy to take your phone calls within normal working hours. We also respond to emails late into the night and even on weekends.
We are industry specialists established over 20 years ago, based in the UK.
Company Formations fees
The Company Formation Ireland Company Formation €320 Registered Office Address in Ireland €320 Company Secretary €400 Non-Resident 2 year Director Bond €1600
Ireland Company Formations
Complete Company Formations
Our incorporations includes everything you need to start your business
Company Formations for Non-Residents
Company Secretarial Service available
Registered Office Address
3 – 4 day Company Incorporation
Key Features of Companies in Ireland – Steps to Incorporate
The first step to incorporate is check the availability of your proposed company name, which we undertake straight away.
This is the name of your business. There are some restrictions, the main one being that it must be unique company name.
Company Registered Office
This is the Registered address of your company in Ireland where all official documents are served. This does not have to be your trading address, residential addresses in Ireland are permitted, however PO Box numbers are not. We provide the Registered Office for your Irish Company.
Irish companies require the first name, family name, residential address, date of birth, nationality, occupation and any other directorships of each director, whom must be over the age of 18. It is required that one director be a permanent resident in the EU and where there is no director resident in the EU a Non-Resident Director Bond can be put in place.
Irish companies are required to have a company secretary who has the legal duty of filing all required documents and accounts. We can act as the Company Secretary for your Irish Company.
Companies principal activity outlined in the application to incorporate are given a corresponding NACE code. We do this for you, we just need the principal activity of your company. You can list more than one activity, the NACE code is assigned to the principal activity which is used for statistical purposes.
Incorporating Online – Irish Limited Company
Ireland could not be better placed for business, it’s a natural gateway to Europe, the change in company legislation regarding the residency of directors and the low corporation tax rate makes Ireland the ideal place to incorporate your company.
- Once you have decided your new company name please go to our order form. We will check the availability of your proposed name with the Companies Registration Office and advise you of any potential conflicts with existing companies.
- We draft your company constitution and prepare the registration documents to incorporate your company.
- We then email the pre-registration and legal documents that require your signatures.
- We electronically submit your proposed company’s documentation, then submit the documents with original signatures to the CRO.
- Your new company will be incorporated in 3 – 4 days upon our receipt of the signed documents.
- We will then finalise and forward to you the new limited company formation package and all of the documents you require to start trading.