Ireland Company Incorporations
The most affordable and easy way to incorporate your company in Ireland.
Key Features of Companies in Ireland
- The company must have a registered office address in Ireland.
- The company secretary can an individual or a company, we can act as your company secretary.
- Single director companies are allowed but a company must have two officers, therefore if you are the only director you must appoint a company secretary other than yourself. One director must be EU resident.
- The company must at the time of incorporation be specific about its intended principal activity.
- Irish law demands that all limited companies have an official company seal.
- Shares should be denominated in Euros (€'s).
|Order an Irish Company online||Company Namecheck||Ask us a Question||Company Formation Fees|
|We instantly check your new company name availability with the registry...submit the name||Ask about incorporating a Limited company in Ireland...more||Our fixed fee packages for Irish Company Formations...more|
Ireland Company Formations
Complete Company Formation Packages
Our packages includes everything you need to legally start your business
3 Competitive packages to choose from
Company Secretarial Service available
Provision of Registered Office Address
2 - 3 day Company Incorporation
Steps to Incorporate
The first step to incorporate is check the availability of your proposed company name.
This is the name of your business. There are some restrictions, the main one being that it must be unique.
Company Registered Office
This is the registered address of your company in Ireland where all official documents are served. This does not have to be your trading address, residential addresses in Ireland are permitted, however PO Box numbers are not.
Irish companies require the first name, family name, residential address, date of birth, nationality, occupation and any other directorships of each director, whom must be over the age of 18. It is required that one director be a permanent resident in the EU. Where there is no director resident in the EU a Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place.
Irish companies are required to have a company secretary who has the legal duty of filing all required documents and accounts. We can be your Company Secretary.
Companies principal activity outlined in application to incorporate and given a corresponding NACE code. We do this for you, we just need the principal activity of your company.
Incorporating Online - Irish Limited Company
Ireland could not be better placed for business, it's a natural gateway to Europe, the change in company legislation regarding the residency of directors and the low corporation tax rate makes Ireland the ideal place to incorporate your company.
- Once you have decided your new company name please go to our order form. We will check the availability of your proposed name with the Companies Registration Office and advise you of any potential conflicts with existing companies already on the register.
- We then draft your constitution and prepare the registration documents to incorporate your company. We then email the pre-registration and legal documents that will require your signatures.
- We are members of the Companies Registration Office electronic filing scheme, we electronically submit your proposed company's documentation, then submit the documents with original signatures to the CRO. Your new company will be incorporated in 2 - 3 days upon our receipt of the signed documents.
- We will then finalise and forward to you the new limited company formation package and all of the documents you require to start trading.