Ireland Company Search Report
We are able to conduct a search on any company registered in Ireland. The Irish company search report provides the latest information on the company held at the Companies Registration Office on the target company.
Ireland Company Search Report fees
- Company Search Report: €120
- Expedite fee: €60
Timescale to obtain an Ireland Company Search Report
- Standard: 2 – 4 days
- Expedited: 1 – 2 days
Ireland Companies Registry – Companies Registration Office
The Companies Registration Office in Ireland operates under the Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, key functions include the Incorporation of Companies, Registration of changes in business name particulars, striking companies off the register and provision of information to the public.
The Irish Company Search Report includes:
- Incorporation details including date and registration number
- Current company status at the Ireland Companies Registration Office
- Company Secretary details – including name and address
- Shareholders details – including name, address, number of shares held and share class
- Director’s details – including name, address, date of birth, confirmation if the person is an EEA resident and list of other directorships
- Latest filed Directors’ Report and Accounts – where available
Ireland Company Search example
Order an Irish Company Search Report
We can supply a Company Search Report on company’s registered in Ireland. Please complete our order form so we can assist with your company search requirements. Once the details are received from the Companies Registration Office the company search report is delivered to you by email as a PDF.