Non Resident Company Formation
Couple of points you must address as a Non-Resident incorporating an Irish company.
- Is one of the Directors resident in the EU? If not, you need to take out a Revenue Bond for 2 years or appoint a Resident Director
- Have you an Irish Registered Office for your company, we offer this facility to you.
This package is specifically designed for anyone living outside Ireland.
It provides all the support required for Non-Resident Directors or Shareholders.
Our Non-Resident Company Formation includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles/ Company Constitution
- Share Certificates
As part of our non-resident package we include the following in your Company Formation:
- Your first Annual Return filed
- Free instant Company Name Check
- 3 to 5 day fast formation service
- Digital documents by email
Additional Services For Non Resident Directors
Registered Office Address
Non Resident Directors Bond
Non-Resident Company Formation
The Non-Resident company formation includes all the requirements for a non-resident wanting to set up a company in the Republic of Ireland. This package includes your first annual return which every Irish Company must submit to the Company Registrations Office.
Section 43 Bonds or Non Resident Bonds
Where there is no director of the company who is resident in the EU the Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place for the company or appoint a Resident Director.
The Bond insures the company and its purpose is to make sure that the company completes the required submissions with the Revenue Commissioners and the Companies Registration Office.
Registered Irish Private Limited Company – suitable for Non Resident Clients
- Original Certificate of Incorporation
- Drafting the Memorandum & Articles of Association
- 4 copies of Memorandum of Association
- 4 copies of Articles of Association
- Draft Minutes for your First Meeting of Directors
- Notice of your allotted Annual Return Date
- Allocation of the NACE code classification
- Fast track electronic filing of documents with the Companies Registration Office – incorporation usually 3 to 4 days
- Combined Company Register Incl: Share Certificates
- Preparation and filing of your 1st Annual Return
- Application to register for VAT, PAYE/ PRSI and Corporation Tax (VAT registration is subject to a trading presence in Ireland)
- PLUS Provision of your Registered Office Address in Ireland
- PLUS Acting as your Company Secretary
- PLUS Completion of the Annual Return