Ireland Bank Account
We can assist in opening business bank accounts for your Irish company once, we have incorporated it.
VAT registration in Ireland requires that you have an Irish bank account.
Bank of Ireland & AIB
The two major banks in Ireland are AIB and Bank of Ireland. Bank of Ireland and AIB both offer different business bank accounts and request to meet the company directors in person when the account is opened in Ireland.
These Irish banks will also need to see copies of the incorporation documents showing your company is registered with the Companies Registration Office.
Documents required to open the account with Bank of Ireland/ AIB include:
- Two forms of ID, including a photo form such as a passport, for the individual opening the company bank account
- A valid bank mandate form, confirming that you have the authority to open an account on behalf of the company
- Signature samples for anyone with authority to use the account
- Proof of your business location – usually utility bills from the last quarter
- Irish company Certificate of Incorporation & Company Constitution
- If you’re a new customer you may need to provide evidence of your banking history
- Opening deposit
Remote Account Bank opening – Revolut
Revolt are authorised by the FCA/ Bank of Lithuania as an e-money institution and provide an online bank account facility for Irish Companies. The company bank account is opened remotely through the revolt app.