Why Companies Choose Ireland
Benefits of Locating your Company in Ireland
- 12.5% corporate tax rate is one of the lowest in the EU
- Favourable tax regime
- There are double tax treaty agreements in place with 72 other countries including the US, UK and Canada
- Ireland is a full and committed member of the European Union
- Irish workforce is highly skilled and adaptable
- English speaking
- Currency is the Euro €
- Proximity to EU markets
- Stable pro-business environment
- Political stability
- Growing economy
Our Non-EU Resident Formation Package
The United States and Ireland enjoy a close cultural affinity and longstanding political, economic, and commercial relations. We have a non resident incorporation with everything needed to incorporate your Irish Limited Company.
Our Non Resident package includes the formation of your company, Registered Office for a year in Ireland, Company Secretary, a Resident Director, filing of the first Annual Return and a Registry Certified Certificate of Good Standing.
Benefits of our Non-Resident Package
- Cost-effective non resident formation package
- Our simple online process
- Quick and easy formation taking 3-4 days
- We keep your company compliant and include a Certificate of Good Standing
- Free assistance and support after Incorporation
Incorporating your Company in Ireland
Registration in Ireland takes 3 – 4 days. We can guide you through the process , it is not necessary to travel to Ireland to incorporate a company
Ireland has a significant number of double tax agreements, thereby ensuring that income will not be taxed twice. Exemption for 3 years from Corporation Tax if your taxable profits are less than €320,000 and a low Corporation Tax of 12.5%.
Ireland and the EU
Irish companies can take advantage of the fact that Ireland is the only European market that is a member of the EU, a member of the Eurozone, and English speaking. The currency of Ireland is the Euro € .