Ireland Certificate of Good Standing – Letter of Status
We can provide an Irish Certificate of Good Standing/ Letter of Status from the Companies Registration Office which states a company has been in continuous and unbroken existence since its date of Incorporation. The Certificate of Good Standing also shows no action is currently being taken by the Irish Registrar of Companies for striking the company off the register.
Ireland Certificate of Good Standing fees
- Certificate of Good Standing Registry Certified: €200
- Certificate of Good Standing Apostilled: €380
- Expedite fee:
Timescale to obtain an Irish Certificate of Good Standing
- Standard: 5– 8 days
- Expedited: 2 – 4 days
- Apostilled: 10 – 14 days
The Irish Certificate of Good Standing includes:
- Registered Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Company Type – Limited
- The annual returns and accounts are filed up to date
- The company status is current designation is Normal and the company is not in liquidation or subject to an administration order
- No receiver or manager of the company’s property has been appointed
- The Certificate of Good Standing comes with a company printout attached which is issued by the Companies Registry confirming the current company details on file at the Companies Registration Office. The company print out includes the registered address, filing dates for annual return, director details, company secretary details, and a list of the filings made
- The Irish Certificate of Good Standing is dated and signed by the Registrar of Companies
Ireland Certificate of Good Standing example
Apostilled Irish Certificate of Good Standing
The Consular Section, Department of Foreign Affairs can authenticate Irish company documents issued by the Companies Registry including the Certificate of Good Standing. Authenticating a document means verifying the signature of the person and/or the seal or stamp it bears for use in other countries. Legalising the document means authenticating it for the purpose of making it acceptable in a court.
The apostille or legalisation certificate attached to the document confirms that the signature, seal or stamp on the document is genuine.
Foreign governments may request bearers of documents to have them authenticated by the Department of Foreign Affairs or by embassies or missions overseas. The authentication verifies the identity of the signature and/or seal or stamp which the document bears.
A Certificate of Authentication validates the signature of a notary public, local or state official. The Certificate of Authentication does not validate the contents, completeness, or accuracy of the notarised or issued document. The authentication process includes matching signature and seal with the information on file.
Ireland Company Search Report
We can in addition provide an Ireland Company Search Report on any company registered in Ireland, this includes the latest information held at the Companies Registration Office on the target company. The company search report includes a copy of the latest accounts filed at the Companies Registration Office by the Irish company.
Order a Certificate of Good Standing
Please complete our order form so we can assist with your Irish Certificate of Good Standing requirements.
The Ireland Certificate of Good Standing is ordered from the Companies Registration Office, a scanned copy is emailed through and the original where required delivered by courier.