Registered Office Address – Ireland
The Registered Office of your company is the address for your company which is recorded with the Companies Registration Office (CRO). Official documents, such as documents from the courts, the Revenue Commissioners and the CRO are served on a company at its registered office.
The provider of your Registered Office Address is very important since as they receive all documents from both the Revenue Commissioners and the Companies Registration Office and should be capable of advising and or dealing with such official correspondence.
Please note that this address should not be used for any trading purposes or general correspondence, or for any form of advertising. The address is only to be used to comply with the requirements of the Companies Act 2014 in relation to official mail and documents.
Provision of your Registered Office Address
We provide a Registered Office address for your new Irish Company, and we will scan all official mail and email this to you.
- Accept service of legal documents
- Forwarding promptly of all letters and notices from the Companies Registration Office
- Holding Statutory Registers electronically, if required
All official communications with the company are issued to the company at its registered office and this include annual return reminders, strike off notices and and all formal legal notices addressed to the company.
Ireland Registered Agent
Under the Companies Act 2014, Section 50, an Irish company must have an official Registered Office address.
If you require our Registered Office service, the change of Registered Agent is a standard procedure, we transfer the administration of your Irish company to our address.
Fee to Transfer your Ireland company
Our Ireland transfer fee: €320 – plus the 2023 Annual Compliance fee: €1260 including Registered Office, Company Secretary & Register Maintenance.
Ireland transfer fee includes –
- Resolution to transfer company
- Transfer in Ireland company fee
- Director and Shareholder due diligence
- Submission of transfer applications to the registry
- Extract of Directors and Shareholder Register
- Preparation of change to the Memorandum
- Confirmation of Registered Office for documentation
Ireland 2023 Annual Compliance fee includes –
- Provision of Registered Office
- Company Secretary
- Shareholder & Directors Register Maintenance
- Compliance fee
There can be an additional charge of a Transfer out fee charged by your current Irish Registered Agent.
Ireland Registered Agent Duties
- Provision of Irish Registered Office
- Compliance under the Companies Act 2014
- Payment of Annual Government fees
- Maintaining Statutory Records
- Maintenance of Shareholder Register and Director Register
- Statutory Due-Diligence requirements
- Ensuring that your company is kept in Good Standing through payment of the annual government fee and filing of annual documents
Transfer Ireland Registered Agent
Please contact us with the name of your Irish company you would like to transfer, we then check the company file at the Companies Registration Office (CRO).