Our Preparation & Filings fees
- Preparation Dormant Company Accounts – €240
- Preparation of Annual Return & filing – €240 incl CRO filing fee
Dormant Company Accounts Filing
A dormant company is one that doesn’t trade and has no accounting transactions. We can prepare Dormant company accounts for your non-trading Irish Company.
Annual Return Filing
Under the Companies Act 2014 it is required a company to file an Annual Return with the CRO each year. As your Irish Company Secretary we can ensure all filings are made on time to ensure your company remains compliant.
In most cases, financial statements must be attached to the annual return when filed. These financial statements must cover a period which ends not more than nine months prior to the date to which the annual return is made up.
Corporation Tax Filing
Your company must file its corporation tax return and pay any tax due nine months after the end of the accounting period.
We provide a Tax Agent Service assisting in the preparation of your Corporation Tax return, using the Revenue Online Service to file your return and provide you the details to pay any tax due.
We provide a Tax Agent Service for Irish companies using our services. As your Irish Tax Agent we correspond with the Irish Revenue on your behalf with regards to Corporation Tax and VAT filings of your company.
The following additional services are available :
- Inform the Revenue Commissioners and give details of the new business
- Register for VAT or advising authorities whether the company opts not to register. VAT registration requires a physical presence in Ireland
- Register for PAYE/ PRSI
- Register for Corporation Tax
- Presentation of annual accounts in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards
- Filing annual returns and accounts with the Companies Registration Office
- Filing of Annual Corporation Tax Return with the Revenue Commissioners
Filing of Irish Company Accounts
Accounts must be annexed to the second and subsequent annual returns. The financial year end of those accounts must be no earlier than nine months prior to the date of the annual return. To comply with that requirement it may be necessary to change your company’s ARD.
A checklist on the annual return lists all the documents which are required by law to be attached to the annual return of a limited company.
These documents include:
- Copy of the balance sheet
- Copy of the profit and loss account
- Copy of the directors’ report and
- Copy of the auditor’s report
The level of information given in filed accounts varies with the size of the company and are prepared as micro, small, medium or large which is determined by employees and turnover.
Certain exemptions from these requirements are available to small and medium sized companies as defined by the Companies Act 2014.