Ireland Company Incorporations
The easy and most affordable way to incorporate your company in Ireland.
The principal features of companies in the Republic of Ireland are:
- Single director companies are allowed but a company must have two officers, therefore if you are the sole director you must appoint a company secretary other than yourself. One director must be European Union resident. Where there is no director resident in the EU a Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place.
- A company secretary can be either an individual, aged 18 or over or a company. We can act as your company secretary.
- The company must have a registered office address in Ireland. It must be a physical location. P.O. Box addresses are not permitted.
- The company must at the time of incorporation be specific about its intended principal activity.
- Irish law demands that all limited companies have an official company seal.
- Shares should be denominated in Euros (€'s).
The first step to incorporate is check the availability of your proposed company name.
This is the name of your business. There are some restrictions, the main one being that it must be unique.
Company Registered Office
This is the official address of your company where all official documents are served. This does not have to be your trading address but it must be located in Ireland, residential addresses are permitted, however PO Box numbers are not permitted.
Irish companies require the first name, family name, residential address, date of birth, nationality, occupation and any other directorships of each director, whom must be over the age of 18. It is required that one director be a permanent resident in the EU.
Irish companies are required to have a company secretary who has the legal duty of filing all required documents and accounts. This may be an individual in which case their personal details are required, or we can be your Company Secretary
The companies principal activity must be outlined in application to incorporate and given a corresponding NACE code. We do this for you, we just need to know the principal activity of your company.
Complete Company Formation from only €320 + VAT
Our packages includes everything you need to legally start your business
2 Competitive packages to choose from
Company Secretarial Service available
Provision of Registered Office Address
2-3 day Company Incorporation
Ireland could not be better placed for business, it's a natural gateway to Europe.
The change in company legislation regarding the residency of directors and the low corporation tax rate at 12.5% makes Ireland the ideal place to incorporate your company. It is now required that just 1 director of an Ireland company be resident in the EU.
What We Do
Fast Company Formation in 2-3 daysReliable Over 17 years experience in registering Irish companies Committed We are fully committed to our clients and provide a personal service Efficient All you need to do is tell us the company name that you would like to register and then simply leave the rest to us Compliant All our services are compliant with the Companies Act 2014
Our full range of company secretarial services ease the set up and management of your company, providing the opportunity for non-residents to incorporate a company in Ireland.
Incorporating online your Limited Company in Ireland
- Once you have decided on your new company name please go to our order form. We will check on the availability of your proposed name at The Companies Registration Office and advise you of any potential conflicts with existing companies already on the register.
- We then draft your Constitution and prepare the registration documents to incorporate your company. We then email you the pre-registration and legal documents that will require your signatures.
- We are members of the Companies Registration Office electronic filing scheme, we electronically submit your proposed company's documentation, then submit the documents with original signatures at the CRO. Your new company will be incorporated in 2-3 days upon our receipt of the signed documents.
- We will then finalise and forward to you your new limited company formation package and all of the documents you require to start trading and proceed to open a bank account.