Fast Track Company Restoration
We can have a dissolved company restored normally within a few days by applying to the Companies Registration Office under their FastTrack scheme providing:
- The company must make the application for restoration within twelve months of being struck off
- The company must bring their annual returns and accounts up to date
- All filing fees and late filing penalties are paid
- The company must not have allotted any shares during the period covered by the annual returns which are being filed
- A completed Form 11F CRO must be filed with the relevant section of the Revenue Commissioners
- A letter of consent to the company being restored is then issued by the Revenue Commissioners
We can assist clients who wish to have a company restored by preparing and presenting to the Companies Registration Office all of the outstanding documents and make the application.
We will supply a certified document from the Registrar showing the status of your company as restored, this document can then be presented to your bank confirming your company’s legal standing.
Every company restored or which commences to trade within the State must deliver, within thirty days, certain information to the Revenue Commissioners. That information is set out on the Form 11F CRO.
In order to have your company restored, a completed Form 11F CRO must be filed with the relevant section of the Revenue Commissioners. A letter of consent to the company being restored is then issued by Revenue.
Application to the CRO can only be made within 12 months of the company being struck off, otherwise application must be made to the High Court.