Preparation of Non-Trading/Dormant Company Accounts
We can prepare Dormant company accounts for your non trading Irish Company.
The following services are available:
- Inform the Revenue Commissioners and give details of the new business
- Register for VAT or advising authorities whether the company opts not to register. VAT registration requires a physical presence in Ireland
- Register for PAYE/PRSI
- Register for Corporation Tax
- Set up company in Sage Management Accounting Software, so that reports can be produced for a client
- Monthly accounting with production of management accounts, including a profit and loss account and balance sheet, bank reconciliation, depreciation entries, etc
- Four monthly return for VAT, including EU Sales list etc
- Monthly PAYE/PRSI returns
- Presentation of annual accounts in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards.
- Filing annual returns and accounts with the Companies Registration Office
- Filing of Annual Corporation Tax Return with the Revenue Commissioners
We offer a service tailored to the needs of the individual client. The first consultation is without charge and in the strictest confidence.