Non Resident Company Formation Package
We have vast experience in incorporating Irish Companies for non-residents and assisting with the provision of Corporate Services and Compliance for same.
There are however, a couple of points you must address as a non-resident looking to register an Irish company.
- Do you have a Director who is resident in the European Economic Area? (EU + Iceland, Norway & Liechtenstein) If not, you need to take out a Section 137 Revenue Bond for 2 years.
- Have you an Irish Registered Office for your company? We would be happy to offer this facility to you.
This Package is specifically designed for anyone living outside Ireland. It provides all the support required for non resident Directors. We do all the paperwork & we offer a complete solution for Company set up including your Registered Office & Company Secretary if required.
Our Non-Resident Package Includes:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memo & Arts/Company Constitution
- FREE Remote Bank Account Opening
- Share Certificates
- Schedule of Company Officers
- Account Login with full account history
- Free Post Formation Support
- Directors & Secretary Booklets
- Secure Online Document Storage
Before checking out our competition, please note that as part of our non-resident package we include the following in your company formation:
- All Tax Registrations Value: €150
- Your First Annual Return Value €150
- Free instant company name check
- 3 to 5 day fast formation service
- Digital Documents by Email
- CRO Fees included
- Company Seal
- Corporation Tax Registration
- Compliance Consultation with an Accountant (Optional)
- 3 Month free trial with eFolio Accounts
Extra Options For Non Resident Directors
Registered Office Address €40.00 Per Month or €240.00 Per Year (6 Months Free)
Nominee Company Secretary €240.00+VAT
Call Answering/Virtual Office from €50.00 Per Month
Non Resident Directors Bond If Required €1860.00
See our Other Company Formation Packages.
Non-Resident Company Formation Package – € 445.00 (ex. VAT)
The Non-Resident company Formation Package includes all the requirements for a non-resident wanting to set up a company in the Republic of Ireland. This package includes your first annual return which every Irish Company must submit to the Company Registrations Office. It also includes a Hard book copy of the Company Register. If you do not have a Director living in the EEA then you are required to have a Section 43 Bond.
Section 43 Bonds or Non Resident Bonds
In 2009, Irish Legislation was changed to assist Non-Resident Directors in Ireland. A Non-Resident Directors bond was required but now, if one of the Directors is an EEA Resident, this is not needed. The EEA is made up of the following countries including Liechtenstein, Iceland, Norway: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom .
Where there is no director of the company who will be resident in the EEA the alternative of a Non Resident Director Bond can be put in place for the company.We can arrange these bonds the cost for this is €1,899.
The Non-Resident Director bond comes under Section 43 of the company’s act which was amended in 2009 to accommodate Bonds. The Bond insures the company for a sum of €25,394.76 and its purpose is to make sure that the company completes the required submissions with the Revenue Commissioners, and the Companies Registration Office. Direct Company Formations can organise these bonds for non-resident directors.
|Registered Irish Private Limited Company – suitable for Non Resident Clients|
|Costs €2000 + VAT|